Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on installing the Edge Juice w/attitude and there has been a lot of talk about the transmission going into limp mode. How can it be reset.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Turn the truck off for 20minutes. It should be reset. When I limped mine I got it back to work and shut it down for the day. After work it was like nothing had happened.

Edge on level 3 without a boost stick is the recommended max. If you get the boost stick watch out.

·
Registered
490 Posts
What is the max with the boost stick. 2? I have always pulled our 13.5K trailer on level 2 and have never had a problem

·
Registered
167 Posts
What Slayer said about the Levels!!! I waited along time to buy an Edge becasue of all the talk and I just wanted to put it in and nothing else. JK helped me as he does with everyone. I finally did and love it!!!!! I haven't had one issue. I am running Level 3/1 and defuel on all ****s. I promised myself and tranny never to run in 4 or 5.....lol If you need any help shoot me an e-mail, I don't know everything but can give you an honest opinion and help with the install.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
What is the max with the boost stick. 2? I have always pulled our 13.5K trailer on level 2 and have never had a problem
Yet. Of course you may never have a problem if you drive it correctly and don't lug it around in 5th gear going up grades. There has been a post or two when someone puts on the BS with the E/J on 3 that limped the trans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts