Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to put some sort of lights either LED's or something else for step in view and also for making it look cool/different. Any suggestions of what would look the best or the spacing that they may be.

thanks

Jon

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got a set of Bully nerf bars with built in LEDs on order from etrailer.com

Might want to check them out.

Cheers,

·
Registered
71 Posts
you might check reconaccessories.com They have a line of fire type led bar with amber leds built for the sides of your pickup. My buddy just ordered some, but they're not in yet. Could be a cool option.

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
firetech7459;1605759; said:
you might check reconaccessories.com They have a line of fire type led bar with amber leds built for the sides of your pickup. My buddy just ordered some, but they're not in yet. Could be a cool option.
I believe Recon has become a dirty word around here since they stole one of our members step-by-step instructions and posted it on their website.

Read this thread for more info:
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132882&highlight=recon

·
Registered
71 Posts
ouch - didn't realize that. Bastards - the least they could do is give him the credit for his work and all the accessories he needs for his truck... I'll keep this in mind.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have the recon big rig lights. Love them. They also double as flashers and turn signals.

Bummer on the theft of instructions. That sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts