Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have seen this at one time, but has anyone else seen some one who makes a lift kit for the 73-87/91 C15/1500 trucks?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Quick checking here at work I don't see much of anything...frankly I'm surprised...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Staff edit: Link removed

Anyone try these lift cups for the front coils? I've got a "rake" from back to front and don't need a lift so much as I'd like to level it out a bit if possible...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Staff edit: Link removed

Anyone try these lift cups for the front coils? I've got a "rake" from back to front and don't need a lift so much as I'd like to level it out a bit if possible...
That'll work. I had spacers on my '72 C/30. I also had Burbank Spring front lift coils. There used to be a lot of options to get the 2wd trucks from that era up a couple inches, but I guess there just aren't enough of them still around. A local spring shop should be able to fix you up, that's what I did when I wanted to go higher than 2". They were going to install some coils from a big cargo van, but the spacers maxed it out.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks!

FYI...the link was to an eBay auction for some $49 2" lift coil spring perches.

·
Registered
700 Posts
If you just want a few inches go to the spring shop...it'll be better and cheaper usually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts