Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new lift pump or pumps I have a fm 100 looking for something not as loud and delivers enough fuel for what I have.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I didnt think mine were all too loud? Maybe a different mounting set up will quiet it down? Or maybe its dieing?

I ran 2 in parallel and it provided enough fuel. Buying another and doing something different with the mounting may be your cheapest wroute.

Or there are other options and kits like the one TTS and JK sell

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It Seems If It Is Dying I'm Losing More Fuel Pressure Than What I Was When I First Installed Guage, Both Fuel Filters Are Under 2000 Miles.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Sounds like you are going to keep adding power so I would recommend are dual pump kit for your application. You can find them on our web-site under GM fuel system componets. These are dead quite and come complete with everything you need to install them other than tools.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Well if its dieing see if you can get it waranteed, if not then decide if you want to go back to the FM100's(but dual) or go to a set up like TTS or jk

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
are they plugged? 2k miles isn't much

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
TTS Dual system is a nice complete system...I got mine in the mail this week, but haven't installed them yet.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Ive got the TTS too. Dead silent, easy install, excellent performance.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I think he ment filters....IIRC I had 15k miles or so on my fm100's, I have heard of peoles dieing muuuuch sooner though.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks For The Replies I Think I'm Going With Sd On Demand Setup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.