Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like the chance for all the DURAMAX owners to get together and have a meet greet and eat. I know that their are clubs for all types of vehicles that do this often at different locations and have great turn out and make new friends. Lets start having our own!!!!! Who's in??

BIGNASTY

PS. I am in the RTP area. Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Only Duramax owners? What, you don't like the rest of us GM diesel owners? :eek:

I feel discriminated against.......:lol:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
HEY! IM WITH JAC!! lol well if you don't mind us punny little 6.5 guys hanging with you big mighty dmax guys I would love to get in on it too! I live in Sanford NC. We could talk to "We Do Trucks" and see if they would let all us diesel guys have a meet and greet/ show in fron of their show. Raliegh is about dead in the middle of NC so that VA guys as well as SC guys could all come up for some fun!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well.

Hey man nice XJ!!! You go to uwharrie? I have a rubicon on 37's locked caged and protected. UMM no i do not vote for "we do pavment pounders" HAHAHA i mean those guys are not really impressive. We could just do it like everyone else does and do it at "HOOTERS" on airport BLVD right down the road from RDU Intl. Airport. BEST PLACE and easily accessible from I40. Thats my vote because I can reserve space for us my budy is the MANAGER. We need to pick a nice warm weekend saturday and do it at like noon or 1 pm. Let me know what you think guys. Thanks. DURAMAX and other chevy's welcome I guess. No big deal.

BIGNASTY

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
yea I did before I sold it!! Yea thats fine with me. Lets see what kind of interest we can get going.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahahaha!!!

Yeah I would really like to see a big turn out. 50 to 100 would be great. DURAMAX INVASION LOL!!! Lets see where we can post to attract attention. It will be so nice to compare trucks and get ideas for future upgrades. :):) OK start spreading the word. TTYS.

BIGNASTY

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Lets post this in the National event forum so the people that don't nomally look down here due to lack of events will see it. And lets leave it open to everyone in the area that wants to come up regardless of the make of their truck. I can call Powerd by Pool and let him know to bring some buds up. Also I can make some flyers up and post them at the concret cruisers place in Raliegh (we do trucks). I have a few guys from here in town that might come if you will allow dodges and furds! I would like to find someone with some acres that we can hang out at on a secluded road for burnouts! Maybe we can kick up a grill and have lunch. I know a guy near Jordan lake that has a pretty nasty mud hole if anyone wants to take their chances! He has conections for bands and a pretty good place to hang out if you would like me to ask.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well...

I posted it in the national and now i dont see it. what happened to it?? you post 1 in there now. thanks.

BIGNASTY

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The mods are prob deleting it because it doesn't belong there!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Well I would like to get an idea of who is planing on coming first. That way we know what kind of spot to reserve. Then we need to find out when would be the best for everyone!! How about lets get a role call going for who will honestly come!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
depending on the time i can come up,with a few dmaxes and perhaps invade with a dodge as well.look guys we have a get to gether every year in jacksonville nc,eat great dyno and drag no fall date has been set but you guys are all welcome to come to this event as well,sure dodge and ford owners will be there as well ,but it is a lot of fun

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
That would be perfect King D!! Keep us updated and we will come!! I just dont want to set up something and it turn out to be a dud! I think with some kind of activities going on it would attract a few more people than just saying we are gonna hang out!! It is hard for some to drive several hours to just hang out and meet the guys!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
im in just depends on when.i have stuff going on every saturday in october. 2 weddings,golf tournament,etc.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
id come if youre close enough...let me know

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Like everyone else, Depending on when, I'd like to come up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
In

Sounds great. Me and onw of my buddies are in. Let us know the date of this gathering. We are about 3.5 hours from Ashville so the closer to the high demand the better. We should make a weekend out of it in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. They don't have many shows there after the end of October. Everyone stay in the same hotel and we can use the parking lot. Just a thought. Keep it coming....

God Bless

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
any dates yet?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well

I am ready when everyone else is. We could do it in 2 or 3 weeks!!!! everyone check your shcedules and lets get some dates and times posted by monday night and go from there. Thanks everyone I know it will be worth it!! It will be fun. TTYS. bye!! Maybe we can even invite some new trucks from dealerships if it is in a good location.:)

BIGNASTY

1 - 20 of 37 Posts