Diesel Place banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rant: First....let me try to clear up what I said earlier in the "Say it aint so" thread. As far as "the jackasses" I meant the ones that had basically nothing to add but "you're a liar". Then I find that a couple of the same guys pretty much have the same bs to add in several of the other threads in this forum. I guess you can expect people like that in every forum. :rolleyes: I do appreciate the ones that chimed in with useful info though. I don't know what kind of trolls you get in here but I belong to several other forums, for my small collection of cars, and this whole thread just really made me wonder if this is a 6itch fest or a group of guys that I can come to when I have a problem. I don't know where most of you guys are from but calling somebody a liar is pretty harsh words where I am from. I may be way off base but I am just going off what I read in that thread. ;)

OK.....I realize I am new to this forum and most of you probably could care less what I think but it was only because I have been waiting for Chevy (and you guys) to get the bugs worked out of the Dmax. I have been running 7.3's till the 6.0's came out then went to 5.9's which are both good except for the 5.9 wrapper. I have to put up with dodge still as I do still own an 05 SRT10 truck. Can't pull my cars to the track with that though.:rolleyes:
I did just get me a new 3500 LBZ on the 29th of December and absolutely love this phugger. I was worried about getting a Dmax because they still seem so new but I still have an ENZYTE Bob permagrin on my face because the "out of the box" power is just amazing.:D I just hope the service life is half as good as the power.

As far as "who the hell I think I am"... Well... I'm somebody who can contribute a great deal to this forum as many others do on here. Somebody who respects what others have to say wether it be what I want to hear or not, as long as it isn't 3rd grade "liar liar pants on fire" bs when somebody comes to this place for help. Most of all I am somebody who will speak his mind and always say what I mean and mean what I say so if your too small minded to accept that then please......go phuk yourself!:D

So...I am sure many of you already have a good idea as to what you think of me but I still am looking forward to being a part of this group and look forward to stirring up schitt with my big mouth and strong opinions in the future.

Later...
Steve

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
LOL...yeah really and Sorry about that. Must have been the hand full of Loritabs I took last night.:eek::
That is good stuff. I always try to have a few of those or vicodin on hand for those "mishaps" like the time I accidentally hit myself in the shin with a sledghammer :eek:

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
569 Posts
OW.
I whacked myself with a rubber mallet once and thought i was going to die, i couldnt imagine doin it wit a sledgehammer

·
Registered
189 Posts
I put getting whacked in the shin real hard right up there with getting kicked in the nuts. It will make a grown man want to lay down and start crying like a baby......provided nobody is around to see you do it!!!!!! At least loritabs can give you a good laugh out of it in the end.:nutkick:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome Steve

Welcome Steve. Theres Some Good People Here . With Alot Of KNOWLEDGE. Let Me Change That. There Alot Of Good People Here. Most Of Them. Ahh Let Me Change That. All The People Here Are Good. But Two. Iam Not Sure Who They Are. But Ill Find Them And Let You Know. ;)

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
At least you have alot of time for typing long posts...:blahblah: :welcome2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Eric H

HEY ERIC H. IF YOUR OUT THERE WE STILL WANT TO HERE FROM YOU. WHAT HAPPEND! ALOT OF WACKING GOING ON IN THE LAST POSTS. I WACK MYSELF ONCE. BUT I LIKED IT.:eek:

·
Registered
892 Posts
anti china, by knollage did you mean Knowledge or Trollage? Either way, welcome Steve. You will find a lot of the former here with only a little of the latter.

·
Registered
105 Posts
WELCOME, I never post here but I have reading eveything on here for a long time. I am a fixed ops manager for a gm franchise and if I can ever help call on me. By the way I have an 06 lbz and LOVE it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow!! Way Off On The Spelling. Wife Aint Here To Help With That. Know-ledge. Thanks:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcom to the forum.
I like a person that can take some sh!t and come back this way and redeem themselves.
I for one have devoloped thick skin in these forum places so I try not to let anything get to me.

Type at you later.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Stop Acting Like Little Girls Lol At U

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I was worried about getting a Dmax because they still seem so new but I still have an ENZYTE Bob permagrin on my face because the "out of the box" power is just amazing.
:rotflmao: :agreed: Me too!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome:beerchug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts