Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Silverado LTZ Duramax
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone found a good company or kit to convert L5P lights (head, tail, reverse, fog, etc.) to LED while still using the OEM fixture. I have come across a number of different websites and companies but no reviews or input from anyone that has done the upgrade. Any pictures or reviews from those of you that have done it? Pros/Cons?

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Has anyone found a good company or kit to convert L5P lights (head, tail, reverse, fog, etc.) to LED while still using the OEM fixture. I have come across a number of different websites and companies but no reviews or input from anyone that has done the upgrade. Any pictures or reviews from those of you that have done it? Pros/Cons?
Have you checked out Headlight Revolution yet ? They sell quality bulbs and do testing. Headlight Revolution LED Off Road Light Bars, Aftermarket Headlights, LED and HID Conversion Kits and Bulbs

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Here is another company that I used for 2003. bought high & low beam headlights, fog lights, reverse, interior lighting, etc. Very happy with everything and good customer service.

·
Registered
'02 2500 HD
3 Posts
I recently bought a full set of LED lighting from dieselleds.com and was pleased with the lights and their customer service. My truck is quite a bit older (LB7 Duramax) so I can't comment on your specific application but I would use them again. They're located in Asheville NC which I think is better than random eBay / amazon sellers for LED lighting. I've bought a lot of LED lighting for home, cars, trucks, aquariums, running, cycling, etc. The quality and durability is hugely varied, I've had a lot of cheap lights that worked better than expensive ones and vice versa. Really hit or miss it seems...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts