Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am currently looking a Duramax and had a question about leather interior. This Duramx has leather upholstery but is an LS, so it was just order specially. But what I was wondering was is the leather in the LT's better than the specially ordered leather in the LS that I am talking about. Could you rate like the LT's leather on a scale of 1-10 and the LS's leather upholstery 1-10 also, 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. Or is the leather all just the same? Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
all the GM leather is the same. The only thing different is the LT's have 12 way power adjustable seats where as the LS's only have 6 way seats.

No comment on the quality of GM leather.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
188 Posts
If it is different it could be aftermarket. The dealer I bought mine from had Katzkin put in which is better than the GM leather seats IMHO

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
If it is different it could be aftermarket. The dealer I bought mine from had Katzkin put in which is better than the GM leather seats IMHO
:exactly: Katzkin is a VERY nice product...worlds better than the GM leather, and it looks completely OEM...when my leather wears out (notice I said WHEN not IF:rolleyes: ) I am goign to replace it with Katzkin.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
X4

·
Registered
201 Posts
Katzkin, far surperior to GM. I have both, wife's Tahoe has GM. My pick-up has Katzkin, both 01's, mines perfect, hers showing wear.

·
Banned
14 Posts
I dunno about ya'll..

But the dealer told me that my truck came from the factory with Versache Leather seats..thats why they cost $4k more

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I dunno about ya'll..

But the dealer told me that my truck came from the factory with Versache Leather seats..thats why they cost $4k more
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Leather Seating Surfaces"

Only the very center is leather. The bolsters are vinyl.

BTW: I got a small rip in one of my back seat bolsters (the vinyl part)... anyone know the best way to repair it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts