Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted I saw the new HD yesterday. Went back today to show the wife. Sales man was out side and we started chatting. He said that the first batch of Duramax's will have the LBZ (same drive train as the classic). How true is this I don't know, if it is, the itch is back:ro) . Although I may get divorced I only had this one for 4 months.....

·
Registered
549 Posts
If only it were true. But the first batch is coming out now, and they have the LMM. In all the searches I've done on the new trucks, the only diesels were LMM's. I think the dealer was either misinformed, or feeding you misinformation to make a sale.

NH6.6;1584964; said:
As I posted I saw the new HD yesterday. Went back today to show the wife. Sales man was out side and we started chatting. He said that the first batch of Duramax's will have the LBZ (same drive train as the classic). How true is this I don't know, if it is, the itch is back:ro) . Although I may get divorced I only had this one for 4 months.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't think it was or I would have waited. Man is that truck sexy!!!!!! They finally nailed it. I should have came out when the avalanche style nose was put on the silverado.

·
Banned
720 Posts
no lbz all gm 900 platform will have the new lmm to comply with emmissin regulations from jan 1 2007 there has allready been a post started about this a while back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts