Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where or who has 20 over lbz pistons in stock? I ordered a set from my local dealer and they told me they are on back order.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Try down below on the main page to a supporting vendor. Are you building your motor or did you have a failure and while your at it turning up the power?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thejdman04;1571122; said:
Try down below on the main page to a supporting vendor. Are you building your motor or did you have a failure and while your at it turning up the power?
I am building my lb7 and yes turning up the power.

·
Registered
445 Posts
my question is.. did it have a failure to cause your rebuild.. or did you just decide to go nuts? ;)

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
I think Steve @ TTS and Eric @ Merchant Automotive will both be able to help you get them. May be others also.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
porterz;1571430; said:
my question is.. did it have a failure to cause your rebuild.. or did you just decide to go nuts? ;)
Yes I had a failure. No 2 rod broke clean off. Yes I decided to go crazy. :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RickDLance;1571443; said:
I think Steve @ TTS and Eric @ Merchant Automotive will both be able to help you get them. May be others also.
I have talked to Steve he told me to order from dealer but he did sell me some rods that where in stock. I have been calling Eric but have not been able to talk to him. The person I spoke to at Merchants told me they did not have any in stock.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Just get the stock diameter ones unless you have time to wait for the 20 over ones or had to bore the block.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dmaxalliTech;1576950; said:
We have been able to order them in as needed. Usually just a few days out.

I assume you have block damage Manny?
Yeah I had some damage from a cracked piston. I ordered them last thursday and got them on monday. So much for back order. :) Can't wait should be up and running in two weeks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Micheal Tomac;1575699; said:
Just get the stock diameter ones unless you have time to wait for the 20 over ones or had to bore the block.
Micheal how is your project coming along? Get it done yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts