Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well part of it anyway. Got her 1/2 installed, ran into issues and had to go over to my pops house. Just running around with the 4" aftermarket front pipe(or what alot of systems mistakenly call the downpipe) No cat and no muffler or tail pipe. She just ends right after the cab:eek: I have drove about 250 miles with her like this. No check engine light(duno if there are any soft codes stored or not since I dont have a scanner for the 06). I noticed no real difference in spool up or SOTP power but if anything I lost a bit of spool up? Still feeld about the same though. Have done plenty of WOT runs ;)

It is a bit on the noisy side and when at WOT it sounds alot like a pissed off hoover on roids. Outside the cab it reportedly dosnt sound like this and just wistles. It does wistle pretty good though at idel and part throttle.

Just figured I'd give an FYI that if it didnt throw codes with this set up I dont see how I could get anymore free flowing so I should be code free with the full system.

I did notice about a gallon + MPG improvement but I also added primrose to this tank and I removed my 1k pounds of rock I carry in the bed for plowing. Milage change is thus inconclusive.

You results may vary;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Found something for you... Since you got rid of your old one.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.