Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where can i get one of these??? and is it the same as an lly???

Any vendors here on the forum have them??

·
Registered
272 Posts
check ppe. they called me with the egr code blocker. i think they have the plate as well.

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
What ppe has is not what your after I believe dps(an actual supporter of this site, not a leach like PPE) has blockerplate and finger sticks(what PPE copied)

As you can see I'm a fan of PPE ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
fill me in on the ppe thing. I was thinking of getting something from them.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
What ppe has is not what your after I believe dps(an actual supporter of this site, not a leach like PPE) has blockerplate and finger sticks(what PPE copied)

As you can see I'm a fan of PPE ;)
Does DPS actually sell the fingers stick or is it a copy of the fingers stick? I want to block the egr and keep codes from coming up.

·
Registered
11,953 Posts

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Fingers and a few vendors sells his product that he developed for 25$.....PPE sells something that does the same thing for what....160$?

·
Registered
693 Posts
So if it says 04.5 to 06 lly is that good for my truck? I thought they were the same engine so why wouldnt it work on the LBZ??

·
Registered
272 Posts
Fingers if you are monitoring this thread, please send me the info so i can order some stuff for my LBZ. I need to get rid of the P0401 code that pops up intermittently.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
i have been monitoring that thread as well.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
predatorhummer have you heard an update on this

·
Registered
272 Posts
not as of yet.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
predatorhummer why dont you get one and try it out yourself doesnot seem to be to hard of a job if i had a LBZ i would do it but i wont be getting one for a few months but i hop someone figures it out by then

·
Registered
272 Posts
i would be willing to try it out. does anyone know the total cost for blocker plate and fingerstick? I think that I have enough on my Credit card to swing it. It sucks trying to get your own business up and running. Been living on the card for a couple of months. I also have access to several GM Master Techs that would be willing to help with the install. Could take pics of the entire install and give any feedback to FIngers about this. Would be willing to be a test bed.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
I just ordered a plate and stick from DPS. Total cost was $45. Hopefully I'll have it installed by next weekend.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
if you can talk to some master techs try to get some info from them like the normal resistence and a finger can be made

·
Registered
272 Posts
Tater Land,
Where in Idaho do you live? I am from McCall and have a good friend in Nampa that builds converters. Maybe when I am up there this spring we could meet up and check out your truck. As far as the finger and blocker, I am going to order mine on monday at work. I will have a master tech help me out and we can take any reading that you guys need to asist on this thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.