Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a stainless exhaust for my 06 and have some ?s. What systems are even available? I want a turbo back to delete my cat, is this possible? Some systems I see they say 01 and up and others say up to 05. Is the LBZ different? I am ready to order but want to make a good decision and really want to make sure I get one that fits.

Thanks Greg

·
Registered
419 Posts
MBRP has aluminized, 409 or 304 stainless for the LBZ. Its an awesome sounding exhaust system, very simple to install, and it also has a one piece tail pipe. Call me if I can help.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
blownwhite03,

The MBRP system have a front pipe that is optional that will allow you to remove your cat, or bolt in back in if you want and when you want etc. The LBZ system is specific to the LBZ trucks and the LLY or LB7 exhaust system while it will fit will not allow you to go catless and or catted when you want etc. Call us if you have any questions we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I'm happy with my TTS cat-back.
Steve also makes a turbo-back.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would like to know which LBZ specific system fits best as far as not heating up the shocks/spare tire, etc... I saw one guy post that he had to modify the muffler outlet of his MBRP system. What is that all about?

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
I should be able to tell you more after this weekend. :D I'm stopping after exhaust on this one guys.....I swear :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.