Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this for a friend..

Its an LB7 regular Juice v 4.61 (no Attitude) which I used on my '01 for over 3 years without a glitch. I never ran it on anything but level 2 and it was great for towing. The original specs are I believe: 30, 50, 70, or 90 HP. $150 shipped. Prefer postal money order. PM me any questions.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I might be able to talk my dad into it. I'll have to call him a little later. I'll let you know around 4pm today.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Dang Trey, $150 for an Edge. Damn good price for someone wanting good, safe for the tranny power.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'll take it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
708 Posts
If they don't take it, I will take the chip for sure.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Just so you guys know the 4.61 won't work with the attitude but it's still a great price.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Huh???? I said I'll take it at 7:20 this morning.....I don't see where he said he'd take it before me. Please explain.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yeah, you responded that you might be able to talk your Dad into it and you'd let him know after 4:00

"I might be able to talk my dad into it. I'll have to call him a little later. I'll let you know around 4pm today."

In the mean time I bought it with saying "I'll take it" and sent him a PM saying I'll buy it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.