Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering if anyone has tested the cfm of the two wheels againest each other. I know the they are the same size with the batmo having a much more aggresive pitch on the fins as to grab more air but what about the difference in the amount of flow? I would like to know how much difference there is in cfm to have such a gain (in some cases 30+hp) over the stock wheel if there is much difference at all other than design.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I dont think a compressor map has been released for the Batmowheel, but FWIW Dustin @ Diesel Addiction tuned a customers truck with a Batmowheel and had to increase the fueling a decent amount to get the smoke level back where it was on the street. Its probably not worth the $ to install one unless you are limited to using the stock housing. $.02

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I figured since theres not much info on it other than hp gains, but still it would nice to know how much more air it moves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.