Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last time .... CT DYNO Day III !!

6K views 64 replies 26 participants last post by  GMC-2002-Dmax 
#1 ·
I quit this is it I'm not changing it's written in stone .... I've asked blah blah blah .... People have spoken ..... Now get in .....

CT Dyno Day III will be held at Unlimited Motorsports and Paint in South Windsor, CT on =><font size="5">The 25 Th. day of October two thousand and three !!!!</font>..... I will post directions at a later date ....

Joey I hope you can still make it as I hope 03BlueHD and 8.1 gasser,Ratdoc GMCTruck,Cheavyhdman and hopefully GMC-2002-Dmax ....

I need to fill the spots for the dyno ..... Lets go .....

Mac

The address is below so you may map your own directions from your starting point ....

Time ?? Big question .... If people would only let me know who's going to dyno we could determine a start time .... Hint Hint !!! Don't be bashfull ...

Probably around noon'ish ..... October 25th .....

From North (Springfield Area)
91 south to 291 East after crossing river Take first Exit
(East Hartford /South Windsor) Take a left onto Rt5 North
Go Aprox 1.5 miles till the intersection With Govenors Highway
(Fleet bank on Left) Go Rt on Govenors Highway take first left
onto Nutmeg Rd North #665 Near end of Road Sign out front.

From South 91 North till Exit 36 (291) Then follow directions
above.

From West Rt 84 to 91 North Then follow above directions.

From East 84 East till 291 west Exit 35A
once on 291 take first exit (4) For Rt5 and follow above directions

If coming Rt5 south to South Windsor look for Nassau Furniture
take left onto Strong Rd Then First stopsign Take a Rt onto
Nutmeg Rd North Second Building on Right is Us

Unlimited Motorsports and Paint Inc
665 Nutmeg Rd North
South Windsor Ct. 06074
860-289-1701 Amongst Friends
Edited by: Mackin

See less See more
#3 ·
Count me and the Tech2 in............
Tom

#5 ·
COME MEET YOUR COMPETION EARLY and HAVE A COUPLE WEEKS to BEEF UP that TRUCK !

NORTHEAST DIESEL GETTOGETHER , SEPT 27th in NW Connecticut

www.dieselgettogether.com

#6 ·
Yup, I'm OUT! unless my schedule changes.

Damnit, I really wanted to be there too.

#8 ·
Mackin said:
Sorry for the confusion ...
Change it , Gotta be there ....

No big deal. Unless my commitment cancels, there is nothing I can do to be there. Sorry. Maybe next time.

#9 ·
I cant make it either you SOBs Are you sure you cant make it Sunday the 26th????????

Just Kiddin

Ill be their taking in the scenes..and taking in a few Buds too. No dynoing for me. Im all dynoed out. Besides I need to save some jingles for a tranny.

Bill

#10 ·
Talked to Unlimited Performance and I locked the date, today .....

Rung what you brung,I will ..... Jesse you best be sweat'in .....
Will I dethrone the King ?? Will it be one box ? Or two? Drugs ? You'all gonna have to be there to find out .....

Mac

#11 ·
I will be there. Will lay down at least 100hp[:Big Smile:
]

Ratdoc, My brother want to run his 8.1 but needs a tech 2
to lock out OD. Can you help out?

#12 ·
We ran a 8.1 their at the last meet-up. Rat Doc can take care of the big block fuel buster. I cant remember the gents name, but they were having issues with it downshifting even with the TII commanding it to stay in 4th. I do remember it was a sharp looking truck. All I can say was after dynoing the guy was kicking his arse for buying the 8.1 stead the Dmax...at least after seeing the numbers most were putting down with the diesel.

Bill

#13 ·
Joey D:
Me and the Tech2 will be there willing to help any
and all out.......
See ya there.
Tom

#14 ·
Bill, After towing with my brothers 8.1 the only complaint I would have
is the gas milage. He drives under 10,000 miles a year easy and tows his
truck 10 times a year at best. The thing is a animal though, towing or
empty.
See you guys there.

#15 ·
Now I wouldn't say that I was kicking my arse for buying the gasser, but next time it will be Dmax all the way.

#16 ·
Hey Mac I'm in too. Sat 25 Oct.

By the way what was the outcome with the gremlins at Terry's house last weekend? Is she smoken again!!!!

#17 ·
CharlieP. said:
Hey Mac I'm in too. Sat 25 Oct.

By the way what was the outcome with the gremlins at Terry's house last weekend? Is she smoken again!!!!
See you on the 25TH ..... Dont you worry about "Big Black",it will be there and rolling bet on it .... Life in Performance -Hot Roding, has it's pros and cons .... If you can't take the pressure or surprises, stay stock .... That so called "new" NSBU isn't,wasn't up to par either .....

Mac

#18 ·
Mac,

I'd like to stop by also, only going to observe. I'd like to meet some of you guys and check out your trucks. Thanks

#21 ·
Count me in....

#23 ·
Mac,

I will be stopping by to meet some of the guys, snap some pics and hang for a few hours. Any vendors going to be there?

#24 ·
MICKD said:
Mac,

I will be stopping by to meet some of the guys, snap some pics and hang for a few hours. Any vendors going to be there?
The only vendors participation will be whats bolted "velcro'd" or glued to all the trucks .....

Non commercial event,leave the checkbook home,shop at ease at home if you see something and get the REAL story from a hands on experience of products being showboated ,no internet jibber see how things hold up in the REAL enviroment .... The only thing we're selling is a good time ,meet and great watch some dyno runs ..... There should also be some cars there that will dyno so I'm told ....

As Always I'll be "pushing" a plug and play aparatus,maybe something different this year time, never know ...... They'll be few Hotrods stacked up in the parking lot I'm sure for eye candy .....Hope you like Grand Nationals .... If Tony wasn't so cheap he could hire a couple chicks from Topsinbottoms for additional eye candy..... Man you guys should see them dancers =====>Woo Dogie !!!!! (Nah Nah Na na William ....)
Might be a LIL chilly for them,and that's a bad thing (?) ..... !!!!!!!!

Just Kidding bring your wife girlfriend kid(s) if they can stomach a bunch of guys grunting about trucks all day ....

Come'on out .....

Mac

#25 ·
Mac, I may be firing up the 8.1 again,(weather permitting) not sure of my plans yet. Same time as last dyno?? Gotta remember to bring chairs and the all important liquid.
Edited by: 8.1GASSER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.