Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sledman and Wbranch88 could y will fit.ou guys measure from the ground to the top of fenderwell on the front for me? I have to get new tires for my 15 Denali and trying to figure out if the 275/65/20
42-1/16" with 66 pounds of air in the front tires. I did turn my torsion bars up a bit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's what mine measures now, I sure hope nothing rubs with the 275/65/20's or i'll be out 1500 bucks.

You should be good... I've got 3-400 miles now and have tried to get rubs at full turns and driveways (have had the wife get some air in the passenger seat, not happy) and haven't had a problem yet.. I'll post if I do.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
They will fit just fine, and look great!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sledman and Wbranch88 could y will fit.ou guys measure from the ground to the top of fenderwell on the front for me? I have to get new tires for my 15 Denali and trying to figure out if the 275/65/20

I'm over 44" in the rear and 40" in the front (was 39 1/2" and 43 1/2")... which makes sense with the tire comparison...

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Slightly over..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Have you made the move yet Hrchdog? Any pictures?? Mine drove great on our weekend trip.. Plus pushed through a good 8-10 inches of wet, heavy snow off road.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you made the move yet Hrchdog? Any pictures?? Mine drove great on our weekend trip.. Plus pushed through a good 8-10 inches of wet, heavy snow off road.
Not yet, debating between the BFG's and Duratrac's.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well I didn't go with BFG or Duratrac. Cepek Fun Country was tire of choice, mainly because they were in stock.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Very nice.. Looks great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am also putting on bfg's 275/65/20 on 17 2500hd sierra, stock height. maybe just level a little with T-bars. I was thinking of putting a 5mm spacer to keep centerline as close as possible to stock because I have read it its better for suspension. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
2500 Denali...275 65 20 BFG's KO2 Just installed last night..so far so good, 285's would have been rubbing some..all stock, no torsion bar turns..

can you send me a couple photos of your tires and wheels, how they look from the front. I have been toying with that size you are running.

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Were you guys, who went up in tire size, able to have the dealership recalibrate your speedometer?

21 - 40 of 114 Posts