Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
OMG those are killer pictures.

Thanks for posting....who needs to travel...we can just sit right here and travel with you.

·
Registered
2020 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Z71
644 Posts
problemchild,

I hope it is alright, but I have shot the last link around the office. Those pics are incredible! It is like looking through a National Geographic. Great job, and I hope that vacation was at least half as awesome as those pics!

Kevin

·
Registered
20 Posts
Problemchild,

Aren't you the guy that breaks everything? Obviously the camera works great. The pictures are amazing-thank you for sharing them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, Problem Child, your shots of Yellowstone are fantastic. What do you use for camera equipment? My wife and I spend our Julys in Montana and a fair amount of time in Yellowstone. She wants to go in winter.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
DId you take all those pictures?

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took all those and 4200 more. I took over 4400 pictures.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Pretty spectacular. Did you cath any grizzley bear shots?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
problemchild,

Thanks a bunch. I was raised in Mammoth (too many years ago!) and these really take me home. I worked back country trail maintenance for three years after high school (North District) and these pics of yours really hit the spot. Never hesitate to post more!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Now how do you expect me to work this afternoon. Those pictures will be in my head the rest of the day. What camera/lenses did you get these with?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts