Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to build / buy a laptop stand to put in my CC/SB Duramax. It has leather bucket seats and the middle console that goes all the way down to the floor of the cab. It has a dark grey interior plastics. I would like to see if anyone has plans on how to build one or know of a place to purchase on at. It needs to be able to swivel around and hide away or just swivel around and maybe collapse to beable for a passenger to have room in the seat. It also needs to beable to fit an HP 17" wide screen laptop.

If anybody knows anything about this type of thing please send me all the info you know about it and if you built a custom stand for yor truck and tooks pics of it but dont mind people taking your ideas and useing them for there own please post thjose on here with some detailed instructions

Thanks,
Dwayne

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
IIRC RickD had one that he sold quite some tima ago.....PM him or wait as he may chime in.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
You can check with Galls.com, they sell equipment to all municipalities.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Got mine from AWdirect.com

·
Registered
845 Posts
the one from ram-mount seems tobe the most popular. I have the bench seat w/ folder in the middle and just set mine up there. No need to have it on or out while your driving.

DMAXBOB

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for every bodies input on this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts