Diesel Place banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CV515
7 Posts
I’m using motor ops as of now switching to sdt.
I do have a stock l5p turbo I was running. I’m running a stealth 67 now working on getting it tuned now
INteresting, I will want to pull the pin on this after I get the truck finished with my mods. I will check back and see how things are. did you delete the egr and the DEF system?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any updates on this? Anyone do suspension upgrades? Wheels for this f****er?
From what I've gathered, ecm swap and turbo upgrade is all you need for that power increase?
Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone thats ran SDT on these trucks had good luck with them? I have an ecm and tunes showing up from them in a couple days for my 21 5500. I put an l5p turbo on my truck a couple weeks ago and it definitely seemed to open it up a little even with stock tuning. Can't wait for Tunes. Has anyone figured out trans tuning on these yet? I texted Kory Willis from PPEI about trans tuning for these earlier, but haven't heard back from him yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE="Brandon king, post: 9926788, member:
Hi, I have been scouring the internet trying to find a delete and programming for my truck. It’s a 2020 international CV 515. I can’t find anything could you list where you found everything? I’ve read the thread several times trying to put it all together but I’m older and not as internet savvy as you younger guys. I see motor ops, and SDT but what are their web sites. Everyone I ask on the internet just say they have nothing and are not interested with helping with this truck. I bet I could put the 20 horse engine from my loan tractor in my truck and gain towing power. Plus it only gets 6 miles per gallon. The deleted dodge I had before this truck pulled like a dinasour and got 13 to 15 while towing 32,000 pounds. Maybe the dodge spoiled me.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts