Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tune and delete turbo swap... it’s worth every penny, power fuel not to mention the added pulling power.
my truck pulls 32k like it’s not even there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Motor ops
They must have just done yours? I spoke to them a month ago and they said they had not done and LD5 yet. Did they do a remote tune session with you or just send you a tune file? I want to delete mine but scared that most of they tuners have never touched one of the motors in real life.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did the delete ecm swap. I just bought there sotf tunes from them. I’m not saying it was simple I did have a lot of troubles as did they. But we figured it out... the medium duty’s are just so different, call motor opts and talk to Cameron Boonstra he will hook you up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Let me know when your ready I can tell you what you will need to do on your end... motor ops doesn’t know what I had to do

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did the delete ecm swap. I just bought there sotf tunes from them. I’m not saying it was simple I did have a lot of troubles as did they. But we figured it out... the medium duty’s are just so different, call motor opts and talk to Cameron Boonstra he will hook you up
So the tune files are from an L5P I assume? Or did they do custom tunes for you? I'll call him in the am. Thanks q

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes l5p tunes.... the reasons I know this is because they wanted a read of my ecm and it’s not readable. So they just tuned a stock l5p tune

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes l5p tunes.... the reasons I know this is because they wanted a read of my ecm and it’s not readable. So they just tuned a stock l5p tune
Interesting. Would have thought with the different injectors and what not it would have caused issues. I wish I could find someone local to dyno tune it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nope it’s all the same.... that’s the hard part everyone seems so far away and have no idea where to find the info I was thinking I should post a few vids for the guy that want it done to help them alone

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like mine :)

Nope it’s all the same.... that’s the hard part everyone seems so far away and have no idea where to find the info I was thinking I should post a few vids for the guy that want it done to help them alone
Weird, I was told by 2 different tuners that they used different injectors. So what all did you change besides the delete and tune? Thanks

21 - 40 of 40 Posts