Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.:) This seems like a great place to learn, & share, knowledge about diesel engines. I own & operate my own auto repair facility. I see only domestic vehicles. I just rebuilt my first 6.5 myself. Not to bad a job as i thought it would be. Patrs were kind of a ***** though. Took me about 3 months to round up everything and get the engine running again. Have about 1200 miles on it now and am very happy with it.
I am no expert on diesels but would be glad to tell any who are interested what I did for parts and where i got the best rebuild kit for the money. Oh yeah,,, :cool: I am from Idaho. ):h
I have gathered a lot of information from all the posts here and would like to thank the site people personally :D for a great place to share all our knowledge with each other. Keeping a website such as this up and running takes a lot of time and effort. :help2: I used to be a moderator at a website and i know. So all could take a minute some time to just say thanks to the people that do this for us all.:grd:
OK,,,OK,,, I have bumbled on long enough. So in closing this post i will say, in this world today,,,,,,,,,,,Good Luck to Us ALL!!!!!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, how 'bout posting some pics in your "Garage" because....

:nopics:​

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Wrenchers are always :welcome2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts