Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anybody already installed the new KMC XD Series Monster wheels. Any additional information on the 18x9 regarding available offsets / backspacing?

Best
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,432 Posts
emkay;1584726; said:
Hi guys, anybody already installed the new KMC XD Series Monster wheels. Any additional information on the 18x9 regarding available offsets / backspacing?

Best


We are putting a set on soon. Just waiting for the customer to come in. We already have the wheels mounted on a set of Toyo 38's. They are going on a Ford but they look sick. We also have a truck coming in for a set of Badlands that will on a set of 285's. I'll post pic's when we get them on the trucks.

Nor-Cal Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys,

here´s what I found out... The wheels are KILLER :D



9x18 et+18
9x18 et-12
9x20 et+18
10x20 et-12
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
1sic250;1588116; said:
We are putting a set on soon. Just waiting for the customer to come in. We already have the wheels mounted on a set of Toyo 38's. They are going on a Ford but they look sick. We also have a truck coming in for a set of Badlands that will on a set of 285's. I'll post pic's when we get them on the trucks.

Nor-Cal Nick
Nick can you snap a pic of just the wheel and tire and e-mail it to me? [email protected] . I'm getting ready to buy some 38's on 20's and thats one wheel I'm looking at. Thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,432 Posts
Swampfox;1597179; said:
Nick can you snap a pic of just the wheel and tire and e-mail it to me? [email protected] . I'm getting ready to buy some 38's on 20's and thats one wheel I'm looking at. Thanks

:thumb: ... I plan on posting alot of pic's this weekend. I'll put it on my list. They are mounted on 38's and they look killer...


Nor-Cal Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
emkay;1592163; said:
Hey guys,

here´s what I found out... The wheels are KILLER :D


[URL="http://www.carmar.nl/images/Resize%20of%20XD778monster.jpg"]

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)
[/URL]

9x18 et+18
9x18 et-12
9x20 et+18

10x20 et-12

SIIIICK! Might be my favorite wheels to date, too bad ill never get to own them. Im sure that by the time I'm ready to buy wheels that 1.) these will be played out and everyone wil have them and 2.) something i like even more (hopefully) will be out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
And where might you find those? becasue im in love. Those are rediculously sick rims.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top