Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order a LMM ECM with DPF / urea delete on it took over a week once they got payment to get it paid for overnight shipping they did not overnight it. As soon as I putt it in my truck 13 codes came on. Contacted them they said they would get back to me NEVER DID. My truck went into 55mph mode could not get ahold of them. Then my truck went into 4mph mode still no contact with them. Returned the product and guess what no response from them. Just filed a complaint with the BBB and the Arizona AG. 20/30 phone calls and voicemails another 20 emails with nothing from them.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING AND THEY KNOW IT AND THEY WILL STILL TAKE YOU MONEY AND SEND YOU A DUD PRODUCT!!! N

·
Registered
703 Posts
That sucks, time to call Nick at DuramaxTuner

·
Just Horsing Around
17,557 Posts
Unfortunately this is a well known irreputable dealer who many have bad problems with over the years. Search "killerbee" or "Killer bee" here in the forums for lots of good reading.

·
Resident Gynecologist....
4,284 Posts
ALWAYS pay for items over the internet by credit card that way the credit card company are partially responsible as they gave you credit on it.

that way any problems, you first try to sort out with the company and then file with the credit card company.

Having compared prices on EFI, killer bee's prices were way over the top compared to others with SHITE services to boot

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately this is a well known irreputable dealer who many have bad problems with over the years. Search "killerbee" or "Killer bee" here in the forums for lots of good reading.
Yea I did I wish I would of done it before I gave him $600+. I'm hoping the AG or the BBB will set him straight. If not arizona is not that far of a drive.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALWAYS pay for items over the internet by credit card that way the credit card company are partially responsible as they gave you credit on it.

that way any problems, you first try to sort out with the company and then file with the credit card company.

Having compared prices on EFI, killer bee's prices were way over the top compared to others with SHITE services to boot
He said they only take google wallet I found it on Ebay. I called eBay they said he is not allowed to do that so there going to dig into it possibly kicking him off ebay.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Order a LMM ECM with DPF / urea delete on it took over a week once they got payment to get it paid for overnight shipping they did not overnight it. As soon as I putt it in my truck 13 codes came on. Contacted them they said they would get back to me NEVER DID. My truck went into 55mph mode could not get ahold of them. Then my truck went into 4mph mode still no contact with them. Returned the product and guess what no response from them. Just filed a complaint with the BBB and the Arizona AG. 20/30 phone calls and voicemails another 20 emails with nothing from them.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING AND THEY KNOW IT AND THEY WILL STILL TAKE YOU MONEY AND SEND YOU A DUD PRODUCT!!! N
LMM doesn't have urea.

·
LLY Guy
11,950 Posts
LMM doesn't have urea.
Killerbee would probably say it did :rolleyes:
Sad, someone else taken by this guy. Im not sure how he stays in business, but every so often a story like this pops up.
Just goes to prove that you should do very thorough research on your tuner before hand

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts

·
4,284 Posts
He said they only take google wallet I found it on Ebay. I called eBay they said he is not allowed to do that so there going to dig into it possibly kicking him off ebay.

So did you make the purchase the item via ebay cause if you did, ebay will cover the money for you.

If you paid via google wallet, did you use a debit or credit card?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got ahold of mike Patton "owner of killerbee" he basically said since I filled the complaints with the AZ AG and the BBB he is done dealing with me. Which I take it as he's not going to be giving me my refund. If any one lives in the Phoenix Arizona area or been burned by him here is his home address, cell feel free to go harass him for being a scum bag.

Mike Patton
3236 E Chandler Blvd
Unit 1045
Phoenix AZ 85048
UNITED STATES
480 245-6660
480 298-6565

·
4,284 Posts
If you can answer my post, I may be able to help:confused:

·
4,284 Posts
No I mean, Did you do the deal thru ebay, but he insisted on paying via google wallet???

If you did a buy it now via EBAY, you are covered by buyer protection and ebay will pay you back

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No I mean, Did you do the deal thru ebay, but he insisted on paying via google wallet???

If you did a buy it now via EBAY, you are covered by buyer protection and ebay will pay you back
I think that's the reason he had me go through google wallet. He seems like a scum bag running a scam.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Got ahold of mike Patton "owner of killerbee" he basically said since I filled the complaints with the AZ AG and the BBB he is done dealing with me. Which I take it as he's not going to be giving me my refund. If any one lives in the Phoenix Arizona area or been burned by him here is his home address, cell feel free to go harass him for being a scum bag.

Mike Patton
3236 E Chandler Blvd
Unit 1045
Phoenix AZ 85048
UNITED STATES
480 245-6660
480 298-6565
Not that what he did was right, but posting his home addy and cell# online and recommending harassment can and will get you sued. I get that you're pissed but don't set yourself up for failure over it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not that what he did was right, but posting his home addy and cell# online and recommending harassment can and will get you sued. I get that you're pissed but don't set yourself up for failure over it.
Thanks for the advice. His home address is also his business address for three companies he has. Same with his numbers. The way I look at if You're going to run a scam really shouldn't use your home address.

·
Registered
289 Posts
He got kicked off this site because of stuff like that didnt he? I didnt know he was still in business...

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I'm doing a LMM tune for a guy that he recently took for a $600 runaround ride.

Michael is actually a very nice guy in person. Kind of the quiet type. He was here along with Fingers, Rick Lance, TX Christopher, et al back in the early days of LLY overheating. I think we had the prime rib at two different locations that weekend. I just don't understand why he went off the rails like he did. He's not a dummy and I believe he's an engineer, but he has no practical knowledge in the Duramax field.

Probably the best description that I have heard was "emotionally challenged"

1 - 20 of 43 Posts