Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out I was going down the road and came up on a pewter colored crew cab with a crank it up sticker in the back window ,So i did what all Powerstroke guys do you know thought I would TRY to kill it, but this time I freakin did!!!! man I hope that ain't all those Dmax's got I might have to second guess my decision on a DURAFORD. Dude all my Excursion has is a 140HP flip chip how sad.

·
Registered
407 Posts
It Was Probably Stock

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
That's all the Duramax has. You can beat em all. Congratulations.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Check this out I was going down the road and came up on a pewter colored crew cab with a crank it up sticker in the back window ,So i did what all Powerstroke guys do you know thought I would TRY to kill it, but this time I freakin did!!!! man I hope that ain't all those Dmax's got I might have to second guess my decision on a DURAFORD. Dude all my Excursion has is a 140HP flip chip how sad.
Confucius say:
Duramax you pass today maybe pulling your broken down Ford home tomorrow!):h

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Its easy to win when the other guy is not in the race.
kinda lik the special olympics huh

were all wieners errrrrrrrrrrr winners...

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Dude,

And all he had was a sticker.

Dude,

Nice sticker kill! :ro)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

maybe you should change you mind on that duraford, i bet you can do better with a psd:lol: :iamwithst :joke:

Rob

·
Registered
1,232 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No I think there was something wrong with it, it smoked alot but had no go , and sounded like it had a bad exhaust leak.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
maybe you should change you mind on that duraford, i bet you can do better with a psd:lol: :iamwithst :joke:

Rob
No I'll keep the DURAFORD thing . just think of how much fun it will be, I can go to all those super chevy events ,or to the ford shows ,I allready accepted the whole love / hate thing .

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Did you tell everyone about the big 5th wheel the Duramax was pulling?:blahblah:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Confucius say:
Duramax you pass today maybe pulling your broken down Ford home tomorrow!):h
that is funny right there

·
Registered
3,410 Posts

My Nephew has a Crank it up window sticker on his CC SB pewter 2500HD. He has the 6.0L gas engine. I can out run him when I am stock, so I am sure the sticker doesn't add much hp!:lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well I'm Convinced. I'm selling my truck and gettin a furd!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
he never said that the duramax was actually moving, so he probably drove by it while it was parked.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.