I got him again. I can't believe he keeps trying!):h

·
Registered
570 Posts
All I can say is at least he's not giving up. :duh:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
This is unfair, to say the least. When my truck goes on a diet (and it will), it will be alot closer. It is obvious that you are beating me slightly from 60-120mph because of my added drag and weight. One thing in for sure, it must have been a pretty sight to others southbound on I-90;) :ro)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You need to race him without the snow plow on!! LMAO!! Howard

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll give him one kill....he beat me when I had rail psi trouble..I even let him drive it to prove something was wrong.

I've killed him about a dozen or more times. I've killed my buddies 05 SCT tuned Powerjoke more! He finally gave up. I don't think Onetall will give up. Onetall is close in a race. I know the guy tuning his truck, so I don't think he will ever win!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I am pretty confident you will see my lifted truck VERY DEEP in the 13's on fuel by summer. I know the guy tuning it pretty well, but I guess not well enough because he keeps giving me the week stuff and keeping the "high-dollar" tunes for himself;)

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weak? He told me you have the econo fuel mileage tune??:confuzeld

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
You can't listen to a word that guys says--he tells me one thing and tells you another:blahblah: . I guess I should take my $1200 somewhere else for a tune!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got some good news today....my Ford buddy is looking for a Dmax...he just had 2 injectors replaced and the EGR system replaced on the 6.slow....he is going to upgrade!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
More d-maxs on the road to race....:ro)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.