Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thinking maybe the big guy could put in another section for kill stories. I know a lot of sites I go to have them and think it would be neat to have them here. What do you guys think? Anyone want to share the one they killed or the one that got away?

LennyEdited by: MonteCarlo31

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Get away ?? Come-on now ....

One,two Mustangs .....
A few Dodges Cummins 12's and 24's....
One Hemi,guy was a dick he deserved it ...
Couple of ate my own,I know sad ....
A confirmed 6.p0s ,guy stopped by my house after for BS'ing ....
There were others,all with mystery Juice ....

Yet to spank anyone with current stack and Suncoast .... I think the word is out ,no players ....

I've smoked a few tho ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mackin, Come on you know that when you buy the hemi you must sign to be a dick, I have yet to meet a cool one. Went to the track and one guy told us he was running LOW 13's in the 1/4 he went a mean 15.2. Anyway, sounds interesting.

Lenny

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just beat a 12 valve Cummins the other day. He said he only had a cam plate, and exhaust, but the way it was smoking, I think it had injectors. I am running low 14's with my truck, and just pulled by him. It was very close. Mustang GT's, Hondas, and other rice aren't even worth mentioning. I ran up next to a 6.0 Furd the other day on the highway. I look over at him, waved him on, he nodded, I floored it, he jumped in his seat from the sound, and decided not to run I guess. The 5" straight pipe puffing soot has a way of changing minds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went to the track and one guy told us he was running LOW 13's in the 1/4 he went a mean 15.2. Anyway, sounds interesting.
you know how somes guys are they think its a big deal.......and what do ya get........just another small fryEdited by: GODOFALLDIESELS

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I once killed a scottie in my 64 Gallaxie 500 on the highway. I never even saw him, just heard a thunk. I figue the left a arm hit him..took his head clean off. I don't figure he was race'n me though.

·
Banned
394 Posts
killed a redneck in a old smoking terd of a 5.0 ever after he got a jump cause i wasnt gonna waste the fuel... and a few punks in hondas

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
BlueOx03 said:
I once killed a scottie in my 64 Gallaxie 500 on the highway. I never even saw him, just heard a thunk. I figue the left a arm hit him..took his head clean off. I don't figure he was race'n me though.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
What's up Hoot?
Did that make you think of the time a tree raced your truck to the ground...You could say your truck killed the tree in the race, but the tree damn neer killed your truck...

Ox

·
Registered
213 Posts
well i whooped on a ford f-150 harley davidson edition today by a good 2 trucks
the guy was like "what the hell do you have in there"i told him all i have is an exhaust ,he had exhaust and upgraded pulley

·
Registered
118 Posts
smoked a hemi ram. on tue night, we were going out to at a local bbq joint and a hemi pulled up beside at a red light and wanted a race. my wife said no way, i said lets see if the commericals are right. i spooled up to 1500 rpm holding the brake and let it go on the green. the hemi must have spun the tires. mine barley hooked and i jumped out to a 1and1/2 truck lead and stayed there, the hemi could not catch up. my truck has no ad ons except for a k&n filter.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I was easing onto the interstate one day (had one eye on a firebird behind me) @ about 45 mph when I noticed the birds tailfeathers sink towards the pavement. Instincts took over and the hammer fell !! I guess he got scared or realized that top-end was not to his favor and he lifted @ 120mph. (further behind me than when we started!!!!) The best part was when he eased up beside me with this big-ole grin
on his face and a thumbs up. Guess he liked it almost as much as me!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I have a few.....

1st....I smoked an F-250 (7.3) with 110 BD chip and 4" exhaust in Ocean City MD

2nd....I beat my buddys 03 Silverado SS by a truck length.

3rd....Layed a hurtin on a buddy's 96 Mustang GT (in his deffence it is bone stock and auto with 100k on it) but a victory non-the-less!

4th....Embarresed a friends 7.3 250 with the 50hp Hypertech on it.

5th....Wasted my feul on an 03 Boss F-150.

All of this done with the Juice on only level II!!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I got a race picked last thursday.. It was by the new Viper Truck... He beat me.. He ran an 8.5 1/8th, 13.27 1/4... I ran a 8.75 1/8th, 13.73 1/4... I was still pretty happy with the truck.. I have high hopes of what it will do with one of the more up to date programs..

·
Registered
946 Posts
Well I am new to the truck race world. So here goes. I beat my friends Dodge 2000 Dually he is running a Scotty system, edge ez, and dd 2 injectors. Not even a race.

Next on my list was a pair of Ricers. A eclipse spyder, my sister in law, and a dodge neon with gauges. He was a joke. All I have is the juice and attitude.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ate a Hemi for lunch. My buddy told me he was coming, and I waited until he was right beside me before I punched it. He never pulled even, much less in front and I just pulled away. He shouldn't have left his window down either
. He followed me into work to ask what I had. Rear sway bar helps holding the corners to continue to make my get away even faster.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Poor Hemi...........

He didn't stand a chance with the juice on (three truck lenghts) but then I gave him a chance and turned the juice off and he nipped me by a fender.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.