Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mackin said:
BMDMAX said:
If you want to see the flapping and flames start just have him put Stock with 592HP in his sig.

He probably would have made 800HP on the magic dyno in Georgia.

You aint turding !!!!!!!!

Mac

Come on guys.
592 + 145 (Sunshine Adjustment) + 235 (David Adjustment) + 75 (correction factor) = 1047 HP on my dyno.
Opps, forgot to subtract the 210 for it not being a loading dyno so it would have only been 837. Not bad though considering all he had done was add that cool 5" exhaust tip.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
hi david,

remember me from paris ,ky?hope you make it back down there next year

talked to craig yesterday know what hes running ...but respectivly i wont say either......hes for real i know it ......i know other people on tdr that were there and saw the run.... and on what quad said bad injector (1) and the cluth .....

once agian congrats mac.....
u need to get on hereEdited by: SmokinMax

·
Banned
328 Posts
[

[/QUOTE]

Come on guys.
592 + 145 (Sunshine Adjustment) + 235 (David Adjustment) + 75 (correction factor) = 1047 HP on my dyno.
Opps, forgot to subtract the 210 for it not being a loading dyno so it would have only been 837. Not bad though considering all he had done was add that cool 5" exhaust tip.

[/QUOTE]

If it is that easy I want on your dyno!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I find this all very amusing.

Jess

·
Registered
494 Posts
If I don't say or claim anything it will be much harder for anyone to discredit me.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
CPMac said:
If I don't say or claim anything it will be much harder for anyone to discredit me.
I gotta believe your credit is good around this sites .... Just so long as at the end of that run you can admit had the dentist riding shot-gun .....
Otherwise you got some explaining to do Mac ....

Mac

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thing is that there is a person on the board that works with CP all of the time. The stack that he ran was done with the advise of CP. When the dyno results were posted, they were called BS. CP said that it sounded about right for the stack. Now at a different dyno on a different day, the numbers are not questioned. That is why I find this very amusing. Wouldn't you think so smokin'?

Jess

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ok Ok here goes!

Remove the frount bumper(better air flow).

Helium in the tires(80-100psi works good)

Lighter oil in the drive-train(Weson cooking oil is what we used).

Get sq with the roller(measure in an x pattern).

Change the engine oil & leave it 3qts low.

Remove Fan/ALT belt.

In DragRacing some remove weight to go faster insted of adding HP.

When DYNO-N get rid of all restrictions. Any questions?

CPMac sorry bro.... they would have found out sooner-or-later!!!~!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
JRmac said:
Ok Ok here goes!

Remove the frount bumper(better air flow).

Helium in the tires(80-100psi works good)

Lighter oil in the drive-train(Weson cooking oil is what we used).

Get sq with the roller(measure in an x pattern).

Change the engine oil & leave it 3qts low.

Remove Fan/ALT belt.

In DragRacing some remove weight to go faster insted of adding HP.

When DYNO-N get rid of all restrictions. Any questions?

CPMac sorry bro.... they would have found out sooner-or-later!!!~!
Is that low fat Wesson oil or regular ?? Could I substitute with extra Virgin olive Oil ,I hear it's better for ya ?? How about Crisco as oppose to bearing grease any additional benifit ?? This would be for track times ofcourse ,just trying to look ahead ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
21 Posts
Virgin's in MO are tough to find....... they are out there..... Maybe Mr. MAC has some explaining to do? Don't let his wife see this!

Greg

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
HMMMMMMMMM I WONDER IF THIS MAJICAL COMBO THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT COMMENTING ON TO MUCH IS THE SAME AS OR CLOSE TO WHAT GOT JUICE RAN???

·
Registered
19 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
HMMMMMMMMM I WONDER IF THIS MAJICAL COMBO THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT COMMENTING ON TO MUCH IS THE SAME AS OR CLOSE TO WHAT GOT JUICE RAN???

HMMMMMMMMM

Ya think???????

·
Registered
494 Posts
This combo did not have any Edge product or any Bully Dog product, not even a sticker from either company.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Mac , One MIGHT think so.

CPMac , hopefully be runnin the same set-up soon, sounds sweet, especially with no hard parts. I'd agree with the injector problem. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
494 Posts
No Mackin Steve never sent me anything so I had to have TTS stickers made to get me that extra HP.

·
Registered
185 Posts
If someone that was in K.C. would vouch that the front bumper was missing then would you guys believe?????

I never dreamed so little would do so MUCH!!!

Sorry CPMac
I forgot about the STICKERS!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
no bumper = more air to the intercooler.....DUH! Magical combo....LOL! Abra cadabra

...................POOF....................

GregEdited by: Smokin Deezul

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.