Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Unique for sure.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Im not going to lie, that is one ugly car. WTF was the guy thinking?

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In case one didn't click the links for more info...... its powered by a 4BT cummins.

·
LLY Guy
11,946 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
...... its powered by a 4BT cummins.
Now there's a fail.
Why do people think they are so good? Its not anywhere like a 6bt, it'll probably shake that thing apart. Maybe the semi visor will go first. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Took the time to custom make a 275 mph speedo, but manual coolant fan switch. Would love to have the car and make it right.

I have a moran a minute rule, every minute in life you can find a moran.:coolnana::

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
800 ft lbs of torque and 100 some hp? 18 seconds in the 1/4 mile? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Administrator
15,613 Posts
800 ft lbs of torque and 100 some hp? 18 seconds in the 1/4 mile? :hehe::hehe::hehe:
And no parachute on the back of the car??? Talk about lack of safety equipment :hehe:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Um yeah, either I'm drunker than I thought or that hood scoop is made of rubber. Made me sea sick.
Took the time to custom make a 275 mph speedo, but manual coolant fan switch. Would love to have the car and make it right.

I have a moran a minute rule, every minute in life you can find a moran.:coolnana::
Found one... It's moron.

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
"Here, hold my beer and watch what I can do with this baby."

·
Administrator
15,613 Posts
:facepalm:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
About the only thing I like is the motor and the sound it makes. The wheels and rig sunvisor has to go. Those horns are lame Chinese knockoffs. Go to HornBlasters for the real deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts