Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says.

I picked up my D/A last night, first one I have ever owned. Just the little bit that I have driven it, I can honestly tell you I will never have a driveway lacking a diesel again:D

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's just too cool isn't it!!!

Welcome

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

I agree with you. This is me after I turn the key in mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

You can use the USER CP to add your signature to your profile. Take some time and look over the USER CP section as it contains all the necessary sections to personalize your account.

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys. I added a sig, I just need to get some pics of my truck up.

I just got it friday night. It was headed for auction on saturday so I paid 2k less than what the dealer had into it and 6k less than retail book.):h It took me 30 years but I guess I finally got one over the stealer. It's really a long story because I've hated that dealer for 6 years.

I never had anything with a turbo let alone a diesel. I love hearing the turbo spool up. Heck I got the premium sound but I never listen to it because I would rather hear the engine and turbo.:D

I have to tell you, I thought I had it bad, but my wife is already pushing for a 6" lift:eek:

Thanks again, from what I've seen over the weekend you guys run a good forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts