Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made it a little over 10 months with my mainly stock D-max, but everyone here made the thought of tapping into the unused power of the Duramax WAYYYYYY TOOOO TEMPTING
. That and to the fact that JPcustoms is offering a really sweet deal on it till the end of the month if you mention you're a Diesel Place member.

Anyhow I decided on this box, not because I think it's the best out there, but that it is good and offers a lot of other functionalities.

Oh well, I should have it in my hands by the end of next week. Obviously when i get the chance to play I'll report back.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Hey, I was thinking maybe i should get one. I have a juice now and what do you guys think about the predator??I got gauges already and what is better for power??

thanks,

Jesse James

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey Jesse,

Id check out both of these threads and then do some more homework. On that first thread Id look past some of the BS but it has some really good info. HDMAX did some really good studies and posted all the numbers. I had a really tough time deciding but I went with the 135 hp quad stealth. His post was the deciding factor for me. At the same time the predator had some advantages. Its a tough call

http://dieselplace.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=138&PN=1

http://dieselplace.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&PN=1

Mike

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are too many power boxes out now. It's almost like a Lays Potato Chip you can't eat just one.
. Anyhow JPcustoms deal and the diagnostics is what sold me on the Predator. Way too good of price to pass on for all it does. Edited by: Victory Red

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we do, I promise to be a good boy and not run over the 65hp setting until I do. Then I'll have to go back to zero and do a baseline vs max power. Still searching for a kit though. Find anything on your end???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts