Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have thought about gettin a predator or an edge and am pretty tied between them as i like features about both. One question I have is which smokes more? Predator on high or the edge on high with low boost fueling turned up as well? i know its not the most crucial question but just something that had me wondering. thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I dont know about the predator but the edge on 5/5 smokes a lot. Your transmission wont like either one turned all the way up though

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have them both stacked in my truck, but have tried them separately with the other turned off. Edge smokes more and makes more power. Predator smokes less and makes less power IMO. And yes, Suncoast IV tranny upgrade saved my poor overworked factory ally

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
had them both at one time, got rid of the predator first, then the edge....went to van aaken and ppe, liked them for a year or so, but got tired of them.....now I have EFI and can't imagine anything better than this. I wish I had all the money back that I spent on the other programmers.

For less money than the edge you can buy EFI and be a lot happier. MOst vendors on this site include at least a starter tune with the purchase, I got a 500 hp race tune buying from McRat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts