Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found two newly wrecked dmaxes, one LB7 one LLY, both with engines still. 24k on one and 14k on the other.
I felt like I was in a candy store, they let me look around but they were closed.
ECM
TCM
FICM
GPCM
Brake control module
turbos
My imagination went on and on, injectors.............
$4500 for a longblock possibly with the turbo, is that too much for them to be asking?
What is ok pricing for the above, anyone? body is shot to ****, but suspension, fuel and engine seem salvageable.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
4500 seems to be ball park. used complete dmaxs on ebay are around 9 complete give or take.

·
Registered
187 Posts
what color interiors?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
good price for a longblock.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I'm preobably not gonna have the cash to get it so if anyone is interested..............it's in Abilene BUT if I have to get my truck towed to Eric's in MI, me you and the "tow guy" may be able to work something out if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
abiline huh, thats about 1 1/2 hours east of me. what are you complainin about the wind for? its calmer there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
does it have the fold down center consul if so im interested

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
red suburban;1754940; said:
abiline huh, thats about 1 1/2 hours east of me. what are you complainin about the wind for? its calmer there.
it's crazy regardless, seems like 20-30mph is norm, can't even see because of the dust it picks up(on the construction site). If this is calm, I'd hate to be where you're at, (for wind purposes only)

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TurboDieselManFTW;1755153; said:
does it have the fold down center consul if so im interested
matter of fact it does, grey interior, seat in the middle with the fold down console.

·
Registered
187 Posts
can u get me a price?

·
Registered
187 Posts
only the center fold down in the middle

·
Registered
187 Posts
thanks man

·
Registered
324 Posts
05LLY2500HD,
I was thru Abilene last week. Stopped and detoured down to to the 10.The winds were 50-60, and hail was nickel size.
Like your truck. Were you up Cisco way last week? Someone smoked me:D :D at 70 and then opened it up. Definitely was NOT just a programmer!!
Looking at your garage, I'm wondering if you're not the culprit:D
Nice rig none the less.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.