Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Clinton County Truck Pull will be held at the Clinton County Fairgrounds in Frankfort, IN. on the 16th of July.

WS(2.5), 2.6, 2.8, and Open. No bushings, true 2.5, 2.6, and 2.8 chargers. Run what you brung in the open, doesnt matter. Single, twins, triples whatever. NO DRUGS in any class. Detailed rules will be out later.
$25 Hook Fee, Singers sled.

we think it's fair that WS be 2.5 inducer no bushings just like the other classes. If your charger is anything over the 2.5 plug you will be bumped up to 2.6, if you don't want to pull 2.6 the don't try to pass tech with a bigger charger than 2.5. Remember the hookfees are NOT refundable. So don't B.S. with us just play by the rules and everybody will have a good time. Hope to see a lot of you guys there. We had a good time last year with no problems and i want the same thing this year

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hopin to have the 12 valve swap done before July, last year was a good pull lookin forward to this one,

I might just run the ol IDI for the hell of it

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Educate me... what does "no bushings" mean? I'd like to do a pull just for the hell of it... i'll have a few more goodies on by summer but probably still stock turbo.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
No bushings means. You cannot take a larger turbo (Meaning compressor inlet) and use a bushing to make it meet inlet diameter rules. Ex....You can't take a 2.8in turbo inlet and use a bushing to make the turbo meet 2.6in turbo inlet rules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts