Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running the bullydog power pup and like it ok. I have an edge juice with attitude monitor on the way and was wondering if anyone is running this combination. If so, what kind of hp gains are being seen. Also, I would like to raise my rev to get more rpm. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Well I'm sure you probably already know this but, a tranny upgrade will be a must for any kind of stacking.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I am sure my lead foot will get the best of the stock alli, but I am going to try to only run one unit at a time until I upgrade my tranny.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
I have been running the bullydog power pup and like it ok. I have an edge juice with attitude monitor on the way and was wondering if anyone is running this combination. If so, what kind of hp gains are being seen. Also, I would like to raise my rev to get more rpm. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Power pup 210 here and a tweaked Juice will hit 530 ish on a stock turbo with a gate set to 38 PSI(Not recommended to run the turbo this high.... it goes kaboom)

Also there is too much initial timing on the pilot injection with this stack and it rattles like crazy.

Good power yes, but not really streetable.

PP on 210 and CJ @ 4P/LBF3

Good luck!

PPup will not raise RPM threshold. The PPE will. Both are good Flash programmers.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
appreciate the info juice. I may have to check into the ppe flasher, don't like the power pup anyway.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
appreciate the info juice. I may have to check into the ppe flasher, don't like the power pup anyway.
At this point I still have most every LB7 Goodie.

2 Edge Juice's. 1 Hot, 1 Mythical
1 Power Pup 210//155/95/15
1 PPE ET HOT Twinflash ???/???/??? (Joe made it, insanely fast fuel curve:eek: be careful on stock turbo)

1 VA 'stoopid' Box 2??/180

1 - 6 of 6 Posts