Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the version 4.61 the most up-to-date basic Juice box that is not attitude ready? If so, and I decide to upgrade to the Attitude later, can the 4.61 box be updated, and what is a ballpark update charge?

I am sorry if this is a repeat of previous posts, but my searches didn't turn up too much on this.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
IIRC 4.73 is required for attitude. Yes any version of juice can be upgraded. I know Edge used to do it for free. I think they still do.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Max.

Is the 4.61 the most current non-Attitude box?

The reason I ask is I may have a chance to get a used version 4.61 at a fairly good price, but I have to act soon.

Kevin
Edited by: Fireman

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Fireman said:
Thanks Max.

Is the 4.61 the most current non-Attitude box?

The reason I ask is I may have a chance to get a used version 4.61 at a fairly good price, but I have to act soon.

Kevin

I guess that would have been the latest version before the attitude. My memory is not good. I THINK they started putting the attitude and pyro connections on the 4.71 boxes but they still needed software upgrade to work with attitude. Either that or the 4.73 box had the connections and needed a software upgrade to work with attitude. Someone here will know for sure.

That would mean that 4.61 was the last before the connections for the attitude.

I ran a 4.61 box for a while and had no problems and I am pretty sure it had the connections as well.

Edit - Trippin beat me to it...... again

Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sorry guys I guess I beat you to it. Was hoping for one with the attitude but a guess just the box with the hot upgrade will have to do. One less thing to remove when I go to take it in.

·
Registered
228 Posts
how can you tell what version you have? I lost my instructions if it's found there

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Look on the label. It will tell you there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.