Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,783 Posts
I LOVE MY HOT/TUDE SETUP. THE ONLY PROB I HAVE HAD SO FAR IS THE ENGINE TEMP NOT WORKING, AND THE OWNERS MANUAL DOESNT HAVE MUCH DETAIL TO IT. SIMPLE THINGS LIKE TELLING HOW TO CHANGE THE LEVEL SETTINGS ON THE FLY WERENT INCLUDED IN IT. I HAD TO CALL CON TO SEE HOW TO CHANGE THEM. NO BIGGIE I SUPPOSE. BUT, YOU WOULD THINK THAT IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE SOMETHING AS SOFISTICATED AS THE JUICE COULD WRITE AN INSTRUCTION BOOKLET A LITTLE BETTER

· Registered
2,783 Posts
HMMM DUNNO IF THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS OF THE ATTITUDE OR NOT. SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE A FAULTY UNIT. DOES IT EVEN GIVE YOU THE CHOICE TO PUT ANY OF THOSE PARAMETERS UP ON THE DISPLAY SCREEN?

· Registered
2,783 Posts

· Registered
2,783 Posts
NO, IT DOESNT THE PREDATOR DOES AND THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS THAT DO WHAT YOU ARE ASKING. BUT, IT IS EASILY REMOVED FOR WARRANTY WORK.

· Registered
2,783 Posts
HAS ANYONE DYNOED WITH THIER ATTITUDE ON LEVEL "0" THEN WITH THE JUICE COMPLETELY REMOVED???? THE REASON I ASK IS BECAUSE I JUST PULLED A HELLVA LOAD WITH MINE ON LEVEL 0 AND THE EGT'S SEEMED TO BE TO HIGHT FOR STOCK AND IT SMOKED SOME AS WELL.

· Registered
2,783 Posts
THANKS BLUEOX, I SURE THOUGHT IT WASNT STOCK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.