Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I have the Juice(Not Hot) version 4.71 or 4.73 w/ Attitude. Can't quite remember the exact version number but its brand new. I'm confused as to what and how many power levels it has or is supposed to have. I can change it from 0 - 4. Is that considered 5 levels with 0 being stock and 4 being 125 HP ? Also what are the HP levels inbetween? Anyone who knows for sure please help. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
If you have the Juice with Attitude, you should have levels 0-5 with 5 being 125HP.

0="stock"

1=40hp

2=60hp

3=75hp

4=90hp

5=125hp

If I remember correctly....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any thoughts on why mine only goes to level 4?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
do ya have the moniter plugged in?........

·
Registered
106 Posts
Rayzi said:
Any thoughts on why mine only goes to level 4?

Rayzi, you are using the up/down arrows on the At***ude to set the level and not the trucks accelerator pedal - Correct?

Using the up/down arrows the small # in the upper right corner of the At***ude should cycle through 0-5.

don't know why this thing is changing the spelling of At***ude??

Is this censoring ***? Like ***ties (pural)??

That's it. You can't say the slang word for a woman's breast (even when it's part of a word.) That's too funny.Edited by: Lakedaisy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi again,

My appologies. It works fine. If I toggle through the power levels fast using the arrow buttons, the power level number will skip through to the next one, two or three levels without showing every number either going up or down. Just need to slow down. Thanks for the replies anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts