Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was under the impression that the HJ/Att produced more power than just the J/A. I spoke with someone at Edge today and they said that as long as you have the Attitude monitor it allows you to access level 5 for a 120hp setting, ("the same as the HJ" according to him.) I thought that the HJ changed the 5th level, but I don't really know. Also, has anybody tried the HJ w/ and w/o the Att. to see if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
HJ is 150 advertised and higher in reality as long as you have a trans to handle it.

If you don't have an upgraded trans then even Level 4 on your regular Juice is pushing it and Level 5 will have no real effect on your power to the wheels as anything past Level 4 is just tearing up your trans.

My trans is starting to slip and I never played past Level 4 on my regular Juice.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Reg Juice w/ Att levels are 40-60-75-90-125

Hot Juice w/ Att is 60-75-90-125-150

The Attitude adds the 5th level to both of the boxes. So yes, the reg J/A would have the the same top level as the Hot Juice W/O the Attitude.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks 1bad01, that really cleared it up for me. I know that I don't need to worry about any of that until I get my tranny, but I'm working on it (just a little more cash)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts