Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put edgw with juice on 05 lly. I posted on sat with trans weirdness, well just drove to souhtern maryland to pick up 22, hallmark to make my move to NC. Power level at 3 not towwing down approx 250 miles. It felt like the truck was failing on its face when steped into to merge or take oof from lights or tolls, maybe slippage from the defuel tune? On tow mode same result. Swiched to slipage screen and saw some times 30-50% slip betweengear locks is this norm or do I have to make adjustments? Everything is as it is from edge.:eek::

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
You are using level 3 towing a 22ft. cargo trailer that was empty right? Make sure the trans had time to learn with the added power. If you have the trailer loaded then don't tow on level 3. Drop it down to 1 or 2max.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO towed at level. Again today 50 mile trip feels sloppy reset new defueling still sloppy. set to stock still sloppy but a a small increment, so to speak. Besides the fact only a idiot would tow on level 3. I did a 1/4 test today also at level 3 all out stand on it or bust and only got a mid 17 sec run. did it at stock only slightly faster. My 02 LB7 still feels like the stouter the 2 and it is 100% stock right to the air cleaner( it has 285's) Iwill be calling edge to get the low down. Slipping and sloppy is not an improvement in my book. The only positive thing learned was my factory idiot temp gauge is not right.:(

·
Registered
114 Posts
I ran my edge j/a bout a 1000 miles before it ran right. 4 and 5 are still mushy. Since i have a stock tranny that is no big deal. I would give it time before you spent the time to send it in. Highway miles make it take longer to learn also for obvious reasons

1 - 4 of 4 Posts