Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on my way to work this morning, it's only about 5 miles from my house, all highway. There I am, cruising happily along at 60, truck is still cold, TC not even locked up yet, temp at 170 or so. Here comes Johnny low-rider with his Jetta, probably at about 85, making all kinds of noise out of the 5" exhaust he has on his 140 hp car.
Up my rear, then passes me like he's tougher than a $2 steak. Alrighty...it's show time. Give the 7600lb beast some mustard, truck instantly downshifts, and the power's not really there. Oh, s**t, that's right, she's cold, not quite ready to eat small cars for breakfast yet. So, I let him go on his way, there will be a next time.

Come over a hill about another mile or so down the road, there's Smokey, turfing up the median, after my former prey. Didn't get to see the kid's expression, my exit was before the scene of the crime. Good thing the Juice holds off for awhile when cold. Funny how these things happen, huh?

Josh

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Someone was watching over you this time

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Wish I could be that lucky once in awhile .... Alright I prolly was,but not lately any hoo ...

Mac

·
Registered
939 Posts
heheheheheee

Sometimes I wish the Juice was smarter than me...Rather the Juice turn itself off before I do something stupid than to have to hear it from the wife!!

The truck will really help you let out some aggression with OJ!! Right wrong or otherwise it's there to lend a "helping hand"

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well, now, THAT'S a benefit of Juicing I hadn't considered. It may just sway my decision that direction after all.

Mack, didn't yours come with that programming?

TC

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Tsckey said:
Well, now, THAT'S a benefit of Juicing I hadn't considered. It may just sway my decision that direction after all.

Mack, didn't yours come with that programming?

TC

Now that's funny, you must of read that somewhere else.........

BAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................

GMC

·
Registered
36 Posts
Better yet I let a State trooper take mine for a spin!!! With a grin on his face he looked at me and said HOLLY S!!T no way can my car keep up with this. We was doing 90 in a 50mph zone. As he stopped the truck his final word to me was "CAN YOU DO THIS TO MY PATROL CAR"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts