Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have Had my Juice/ Attitude installed for about a week I have a stock tranny, What do you guys normally run it set on? And what about the defueling options at trans lock up? thaought I remembered something from Edge saying that the 4-5 shift was the only one they broke during testingThanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have mine set to defuel only on the 4-5 shift....and on a daily basis I run on level 3 low boost 3.

Gotta love that juice!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I also run defuel only on the 4-5 shift, and I run on level 3 with low boost on level 5. After running low boost on leve 5 for a while when I first installed the juice, I set it back to 2 to find out if there was a mileage difference. It only lasted there a couple days, the turbo lag seemed really noticable after running on 5 and I could take it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just finished installing my juice today. Wanted to know where everybody has set their Alerts at. I set my EGT @ 1300, Boost Alert @ 25.0 and the Speed Alert @ 70 MPH. My question really is the Boost Alert. What is the correct setting ? The default is 25.0, Should it be lower ?

Mark

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I guess I need mine updated. I have a s/w version 1 and it doesn't have any of those features.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about the boost alert. Just set it at 30 and if it ever hit it you know you might have a problem. You should see 25 psi on a daily basis... at least I do.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah thats about right where she hits... 25 to 27lbs. Its that 4/5 shift that you need to use care with. I ran my hard first few weeks. Its been said, Got To Love That Juice.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
I've been running mine on level 4, defuel all shifts and low boost 3. I ran the same setup (except level 3) for the whole two-week Florida run pulling my box trailer - EGTs never got over 1000 and she ran like a top pulling even the big grade into Virginia on I-77 in overdrive without down shifting once.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I RUN MY ONE LEVEL 3 ALL THE TIME WITH NO DEFUEL BETWEEN SHIFTS AND LEVEL FIVE FOR LOW BOOST FUEL. NEVER HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS SETUP. CON WITH CONS PERFORMANCE GAVE ME THIS SETTING TO GO BY. ALSO SAD TO PUT BOOST ALERT ON 28.0 AND EGT WARNING ON 1300 DEGREES. SET IT TO DEFUEL AT 1400 MAX.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Max Power said:
I guess I need mine updated. I have a s/w version 1 and it doesn't have any of those features.

Interesting point: what's involved with sending in the Attitude for updated features? How is Edge about that (how much $/time)?

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I would think they would do it for free. Problem is I am in Canada so shipping time is more then I am willing to wait. I think I will just use it as it is. None don't think I miss any of the features that aren't available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.