Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the juice w/attitude......note my sig for vehicle info. When it first came on, I was required to hit the ENTER button to ACCEPT their terms. Since I did not have my reading glasses, I could not make out the line below the 'acceptance'. When I restarted the truck later, the same ACCEPTANCE came up again....as it did the 3rd time. At that point I strained to read the last line.........it said something like.....'two warnings left'. I punched the enter button again........everything came up fine, as usual. The next time I started the truck it said 1 warning left......so I did not hit the enter button again......out of fear that possibly, it would not start the next time. By not clicking the enter button, the gauges did not appear, but is seem to run like it had before stopping it, when last set on Level 3. By the time I got home to call Edge, they had closed for the weekend.

Does anyone have any knowledge of how to correct the situation. It seems the ENTER button does not work. I have a couple of other minor problems/questions, but will wait on those.

·
Registered
164 Posts
edge acceptance screen pops up 5 x's IIRC. after that you will not see it again, unless you reset. nothing to worry about:)

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
edge acceptance screen pops up 5 x's IIRC. after that you will not see it again, unless you reset. nothing to worry about:)
:D Very good! I can't imagine why they would make it that way, but as long as it is not a problem, that is OK.:D

·
Registered
5,112 Posts

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The tech at Edge told me that since it was a ZF6 that all I had to do was plug it in and take off. He added that I could go to menu and disable the 'defuel on shifts'.:D

But I better read it........to be on the safe side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts