Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my juice and attitude tonight and cranked it up and started to push the menu button and it want do anything. None of the buttons work and you can't change the settings. So I took the Attitude off and left the juice on and took it up the road and the service engine light stayed on the whole time. But the 60 horsepower was in because it had more power. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mine did the same thing right out of the box. One of my up & down arrows was defective. You could tell when you tried to push it and it didn't move. This broken button seemed to lock out the other buttons not allowing me to make any adjustments. I may be wrong but if your running straight juice with no Attitiude your shifts will not defuel. This will make your truck seem slower when you put on the defuel option/attitude.

Edge replaced it w/ no questions. I hope this helps.

SmokeyMax

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Check the pins on the harnesses. I had bent 2 on install. Needless to say I had problems.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of my buttons didn't click when you pushed it down. I hope thats it. I just put the juice back in and drove it and no service light came on. It seems to be alright exept for the attitude.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts