Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knew of any John Deere construction equipment forums. Found a couple farm tactor ones with not much traffic.

My father seems to have broken something pretty good today (not sure why he is working on Sunday). He says he was taking down some trees, working about 1 hour then the thing wouldn't go in foward or reverse. All the hydraulics work fine. Fluids are all topped off. I changed the hydraulic filters about 150 hrs ago. Any ideas? Hopefully it's not something that isn't worth fixing. I like that tractor a lot, would be a shame to see it go.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
My F-I-L has a 410D and a couple of times we have gotten sticks and/or mud in the lever under the trans and it wouldn't go in gear.

Also had pins come out and the linkage was loose.

W/ machine off.

Work the reverser and go under and try to follow the linkage and u should see what is the problem.

The 410 (been 8 years since I worked on it) is out on another job and my 710B is close by but I don't know if it the same.Edited by: Dmax Tim

·
Registered
168 Posts
DMAX TIM is right, the linkage is on the left side behind a cover right in front of the cab. I have had the pins come out on a 410C a couple of times. It can be a bear to get them back in, real tight.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
I've got a bucket just like it.

Any idea how much shipping is to 44906 (Mansfield OH)?

Free delivery would be nice

I'm interested in it,let me know if u want to go ebay or deal direct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts