Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where JK has been, I havent seen him on here in a while. He must be busy breakin in the dyno!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,541 Posts
He's been around. Search
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,164 Posts
HIS CONGREGATION OVER AT THE PAGE IS DWINDLEING. WHEN THEY QUIT PASSING AROUND THE OFFERING PLATE IM SURE HIS FACE WILL SHOW OVER HERE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,164 Posts
MIGHT BE HEADED THIS WAY AS WE SPEAK------BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR HITCH HIKERS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
MIGHT BE HEADED THIS WAY AS WE SPEAK------BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR HITCH HIKERS
You aint kidding some hitch hikers are looking for a short ride only .....

Whatcha saying Mr Planters do you hear a sucking sound ??

OOPS

Mac
Edited by: Mackin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,164 Posts
Mackin said:
PEANUTGRWR said:
MIGHT BE HEADED THIS WAY AS WE SPEAK------BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR HITCH HIKERS
You aint kidding some hitch hikers are looking for a short ride only .....

Whatcha saying Mr Planters do you hear a sucking sound ??

OOPS

Mac

YEA MAC, BUT I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO BE A SHORT RIDE FOR HIM IN THIS CASE. IT SURE IS A LONG WAY TO REACH THE TOP-------------WHEN YOUR WAY WAY WAY DOWN AT THE BOTTOM






ON EDIT : NAHH I DONT HEAR A SUCKING SOUND I JUST HEAR HIS KICK ASS PUSHER PUMP RUNNING
Edited by: PEANUTGRWR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
do you guys think riding jks ass is really very productive,i doubt it, there may come a day when you need something from him then waht you gonna do ?Edited by: king d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
king d said:
do you guys think riding jks ass is really very productive,i doubt it, there may come a day when you need something from him then waht you gonna do ?







No sir this is far from productive, you are correct....


When things are said and done ,people have to expect some negative feedback occasionaly,I'm sure you have been there ... I just had to get a couple jabs in buddy ,I's done .... I know when to let it go .....





Mac
Edited by: Mackin
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,541 Posts
In case you haven't noticed, he is advertising here. I for one have gotten a lot of good info from John and appreciate his willingness to help us out when he can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
no harm no foul,just got up with the flue this morning and am in a bad mood,your still my favorite 01 driving connecticut living moderator
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
Its amazing how hot things get in here when its to cold to go out and play
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
All the political posts on this page.....is it election time or something?


Jess, cheer up, atleast you didn't fall and bump your head.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
politics at its best...............
Edited by: sdaver
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top