Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one see the jegs deisel truck performance packages in their new catalog? it includes a dyno dominator,a rapid flow exhuast sys. an rfi air intake and a gauge pod with gauges, for $1610 or you can get it with a power pup for $1256.99. is this a good deal? iam thinking of starting my upgrades with a package like this.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Edge Juice w/ attitude: $640

AFE Stage 2: Around $240 or less

DPPI Stainless 4" exhaust: $480 or less

$1,360.00. If you shop around you can get it for less.

Other than the 4" exhaust (I have 4" duals $750), thats the combo I run and it screams.

Jesse

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You forgot guages and pod

around 250.00

GenoEdited by: geno

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
with the attitude you don't need guages and pod.

·
Registered
389 Posts
those prices are dealer prices. i dont know why greenduramax04 would tell you dealer prices since consumers are not dealers and most people have no way of becoming one in order to get these prices. sorry for him misleading you guys. you may be able to get close to getting one of these products at those prices however i really doubt you will find a dealer to sell you all of them at the dealer price. good luck.

john

02 chevy cc lb 4x4 lt

·
Registered
958 Posts
You can get them that cheap online if you look around.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Tulsa, I'm not misleading anyone. I know of two or three different dealers who sell them for that price. All I did was make a few phone calls to find the best prices. I've also learned what the dealer price is. Trust me, its alot lower then $640.

I did the same thing for my exhaust, intake and tires. Called around, asked questions and found better prices than most people on this forum paid for their stuff.

When you bought your truck did you pay sticker price? Thats what I thought.....

I'm sure there are many people on this forum who have saved alot of money with my advise. I never mislead.

Jesse

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Like GreenDuramax04 said, if you ask around you can get stuff cheap. I just bought my Juice w/Attitude for $639 shipped. So it is possible Tulsa1718

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Everybody knows profit is injected as the products change hands. Manufacturers typically make the least on their own product. Resellers compete amongst each other, sometimes under restraint by the manufacturer. That's why a lot of times everybodies lowest price is the same. The manufacturer will cut supply to the reseller that doesn't comply.

Then you have the underground cutthroat dealings.

Wholesale prices are no secret. Anybody that really wants to know can find out.

Some is legit while some dealings aren't kosher. It's all in how far you want to go to save a buck and if you care about support/service and warranty.Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Mackin said:
Edge doesen't sell direct to the consumer ...

Mac
I know, that was a sarcastic comment.

Just wondering where all the back up is gonna be when your 600 edge box gives you problems. I would bet that the guy who sold it isnt gonna care, he made his money on ya, I know that Edge has a good reputation for customer service, but.......

I found a place to buy Nictane filters even cheaper then the manufacturer!!!

I wonder what all these people do for a living on these forums, cause if somebody is in construction, I want a house built... I am willing to pay up to 20.00 per sq ft. I know that is low, but materials are only so much money and apperently we all work for next to nothing

·
Registered
86 Posts
So what your saying is pay $810.00 when I can find it for $640.00 just so somebody makes some money? Everybody is a bargain shopper. I paid my debt when I bought this $40,000.00 truck, now it's time to be a little frugal.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Eddie Haskell said:
So what your saying is pay $810.00 when I can find it for $640.00 just so somebody makes some money? Everybody is a bargain shopper. I paid my debt when I bought this $40,000.00 truck, now it's time to be a little frugal.

I didn't bump my head and wake up to find my "Page" membership reinstated ,did I ??

Well said Eddie Haskell ....

Mac

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Eddie Haskell said:

What would the Beave do ??????????

Sorry..........couldn't resist ..

T
NY

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Eddie Haskell said:
Everybody is a bargain shopper. I paid my debt when I bought this $40,000.00 truck, now it's time to be a little frugal.
I was gonna go and buy a truck at the local dealer, but I figured, why should I put money in there pocket? I went over to Flint and just walked in, gave the guy at the window the 15,000 it takes to build the truck and drove away with my new truck. I didnt have to pay the guy to truck it over, the dealer to stock it or nothing. Now, If we could all do that, we could eliminate the middle man (dealer) and put them all out of business, eliminating them would also do away with the 'stealer' term and we could just fix the truck ourselves should it have a problem

1 - 20 of 39 Posts