Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jegs exhuast

788 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ecc_33 
#1 ·
Anybody have the 4" stainless exhaust from Jegs. A 4" front pipe back system from 304ss is 475$ Just wondered if it was a quality system.
Thanks

#2 ·
I have this system on my truck. Its made by hog performance which states they only use 304. I called hog to ask how it sounded and they convinced me to buy directly from them at the same price. They sent me 409 made over seas!:rippedhan Jeggs system is 304, comes with the standard muffler (no packing), and 4in tip. It fits pretty well and had good quality hardware. I had to move my spare tire over for clearance. IMO this system has too much droan due to muffler design at highway speeds. I would rather have mbrp but if you dont mind the droan the jeggs system is a good deal.

#3 ·
Thank You

#4 ·
I had a 4" jegs on my truck for awhile, until I had to give it back to ecc_33.

It is a good item for the price. I installed a 304ss silverline when I took the jegs exhaust off. The silverline fit a little better and no drone at highway speed. Although, the silverline is much more expensive. The mufflers are almost exactly the same design but the silverline is about 6-8 inches longer. The extra length of the silverline muffler probably mellowed out the tone. Although, the jegs exhaust is not annoying by any means.

If your looking to get a 304ss exhaust and not drop major coin the jegs exhaust is good.

#5 ·
like mike diesel and Diesel pilot said... i have had my exhaust Jegs 304 ss on 3 trucks... my blue one...Diesel pilots...and my newer black one... its kind of loud... good quality...cheaper...easy to install...i just took the spare completely out but you dont have too..just make sure its not up against the shock or it will melt through it trust me..to this day the exhaust still looks good and hasnt rusted yet...still comes apart easy...and it is made by hogs performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.