Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gents,
I met a fellow member at Jannetty's today and took a spin on the new rollers. This was my first time there and I was impressed to say the least. Ted's shop has to be one of the nicest shops I've ever seen. The dyno is actually in a separate building, a nice, big, roomy building at that. I've met Ted once before and think the same of him as I did the first time, very straight forward and mild mannered. He'll shoot the breeze, but he doesn't BS around, very professional. I also got a good razzing from Shannon who was spunky as ever. I'll post some pics of the dyno setup and Ted hard at work when I get time.

The only thing I ran was my Hot Attitude, this time with the pyro disconnected.

level 5 yielded 411HP and 797ftlbs of torque.

Not bad,
I was in a pretty good mood when I left. I was in such a good mood I didn't kill the idiot that hit my tuck on the way home...I really wanted to though. I'm on a bad roll, I went there to get some used mirrors from a fellow Dmaxer here, now I have more damage. The best part is the trooper says he has to wait to see if witnesses come forward to place fault!! WTF?? I was passing him on the left side, no one in front of me, and bam! It felt like a bad pot hole, but only in the back. When I pulled over to see what happened he did too and was on the phone. I have to wonder if he was on the phone when he changed lanes and hit the big blue truck!??! This sucks!!

I'll get some pics of the dyno, the truck and more details later...

Ox
Edited by: BlueOx03

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Hey Blue OX, you just blue balled me! Get me involved with a nice intro and then WHAM! OKAY, I suppose that is how you felt as well. I am sorry that had to happen to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.