Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join us Saturday, January 27th from 7am-till ??? for a Dyno Day, BBQ cookout, and Open House at our new Corona, CA facility.

Whether your truck is stock, slightly modified, or putting down some big power, come on out as everyone is welcome. The cost to dyno is $50.00 for three dyno runs. Our goal is to get as many trucks dyno'd as possible but time is often a factor so if you plan on hitting the rollers, get there early to get your place in line.
There will be prizes for top HP and Torque on the dyno, door prizes, plus many other items raffled off during the day.

Redline Diesel Performance is located at 1787 Pomona Road, Unit F, Corona, CA 92880. Exit the 91 freeway at 6th Street/Maple, go North to Pomona Road and turn right, we are one block down on the left.

See you there!

Redline Diesel Performance
951-734-2700

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I'm in:ro)

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Clyde, count me there. Also, if you need to assist with anything, let me know. I'm just 2 mins away....but you know that.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Alright, I'm in too.

Doug

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
DMax_Doug;1417848; said:
Alright, I'm in too.

Doug
Like you didnt know.... ;)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
i will try to make it. I have something going, but hopefully I can rearrange. I would like to see if I made good changes or bad since the GTG last year.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Count me in too, Clyde. Would like to see your new place, also.:ro) :ro)
Greg

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Awesome, im probably going, I've been looking around for this event.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
same here

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Sounds like fun!

Like the "good 'ol days".

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
McRat;1418631; said:
Sounds like fun!

Like the "good 'ol days".
):h):h):h

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Yeah, that was a GOOD time!!! :D

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I had to read the title of this thread twice before I realized the open house is smack dab in the middle of the winter, the timing just sounds wrong to me. You SoCal folk are so spoiled.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
dmaxlover;1418686; said:
I had to read the title of this thread twice before I realized the open house is smack dab in the middle of the winter, the timing just sounds wrong to me. You SoCal folk are so spoiled.:rolleyes:
85F today here in SoCal. :ro)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Well I was going to say that I would be the token Dodge owner but looks like there will be a 12v coming too. Pardon my ignorance but is the dyno more like a Mustang or like a dynojet? Count me in any way. Can't turn down a good diesel event even if it is full of GMs. ):h
Hey Pat, will Kat be there?????

Hey ARK, where in Ca are you from?????

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
diesellady;1419544; said:
... Hey Pat, will Kat be there?????
I would hope so, so she can show off her "blingmobile" LBZ. :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
McRat;1420116; said: